Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The stressful life of being a SENIOR STUDENT

Being a graduating student is indeed one of the most exciting, exhausting, and sometimes even tears-inducing that I've ever experienced in my life. This February we have a lot of deadlines, defense, and many paper works to be submitted in each and every subject. This was considered one of the most crucial part of being a senior student like me, because its either I make it or break it. Last Friday was my defense about my operational highlights in my semi-business, luckily I survived it, but the worst part is the revision that needed to be done after the defense, which was the most stressful experience EVER in my student life. Just imagine, I tried to have my paper revised but was rejected four times before my panelist was convinced to sign my paper. Yet, we still have a lot of projects which must be submitted prior to that one, like the Environmental Management Paper and another defense in Internet Marketing. I really need a break, and need to relax. I know that Blue Water Day Spa would be the best place to be in order for me to have a break for those stressful things before I graduate

No comments: